tiny figures in LCGC online version?

Off-topic conversations and chit-chat.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I have an issue when looking at LCGC online articles. The figures are tiny, in the case of tables unreadably so. Is there a way you all know of to access them at a normal size? And is it possible to download pdfs of the articles or can one just look at them online on the web page?

Thanks for any pointers!

Arne
I checked one of the newest (Oct 2022) articles from the LC/HPLC section, and at the very bottom of the article below the references and the authors' biographies, there is a link to download the .pdf of that month's magazine.

You can go to the "Publications" tab at the top left and select which edition of the magazine to view, then can select the year. It does require you to register a username with the website but I think all the editions are available in .pdf form for free.
"Have you tried explaining it to the rubber duck?"
Thank you very much for the solution!

For the new articles, I see the link to the pdfs of the whole issue at the bottom and for older ones, one has to go via the "publications" route you described. Pretty circuitous but it got me the article in question... In the new articles the figures also aren't ridiculously small anymore.

I am wondering if I have to re-register every time I am on that site from a new computer/browser session.

Best,

Arne
If you use Chrome or Edge, your logins will follow you around on different computers (unless / until you delete your cookies)
-- Tom Jupille
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374
4 posts Page 1 of 1