Waters 717 connection software

Basic questions from students; resources for projects and reports.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Our university received 717 Waters autosampler, 600 controller with 2487 UV detector, but we don't have any software. Is there anyway of connecting the HPLC to be controlled by free software?

If there are no free software to control the HPLC, is there any free software that will do the data acquisition and integrations? We will do the injections manually, since the HPLC is going to be used for tutorial purposes, data acquisition should be sufficient.

We were given the HPLC with no computer, LACe, software, etc. The HPLC was connected with IEEE 488 type connection to a LACe previously, but now the only thing is RS-232 connection, or any advice you have.

Thanks,
I am trying to get a Waters 717 autosampler to work. I currently have it connected in Chromeleon 6.8. I remember from previous jobs that Empower and Agilent OpenLab can control a wide range of equipment, although I don't think that would be of any help to you. I am not that familiar with the free chromatography software.
2 posts Page 1 of 1