Dionex DX-500, Chromeleon dongle

Basic questions from students; resources for projects and reports.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi there, undergraduate student restoring a Dionex DX-500 IC system. Built a computer and set up the machine, have the chromeleon 6.70, 6.6 and 6.5 installation CD but no dongle. Is there any way I might obtain this? Can I run software without it?

Thanks for reading
Conor909 wrote:
Hi there, undergraduate student restoring a Dionex DX-500 IC system. Built a computer and set up the machine, have the chromeleon 6.70, 6.6 and 6.5 installation CD but no dongle. Is there any way I might obtain this? Can I run software without it?
Thanks for reading

Dongle is not the only authentication way for Chromeleon if I remember correctly. However to run the software in full mode, not demo mode you need to authenticate your licence which you don't have I guess.
Hi Connor!
I am also a student and I am attempting to install a 6-month Chromeleon license on my personal computer so that I may manipulate my data from home! I have the license file (.cmlic file) (from a Chromeleon "dealer"), but not the dongle/license key. I am also wondering how to go about installing this on my computer. If I find any information I would be happy to pass it along and I would be very appreciative if you would do the same!
Thanks,
Cayla
3 posts Page 1 of 1