Couple of newbie issues...though I'm not a newbie

Basic questions from students; resources for projects and reports.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Good Morning,

Please, could someone go over with me here how to attach the comments from an earlier post in a thread within my return comment?

Also, I tried to access the "Transferring UHPLC methods to HPLC (and vice versa)" and had no success--is there a way for me to obtain a copy ?

My thanks, in advance, for you consideration!
MattM
Please, could someone go over with me here how to attach the comments from an earlier post in a thread within my return comment?
Is this what you mean? If so, you first copy the text you want from the original post, then in your post click on the quote button and then paste in your text. If this is *not* what you mean, email me and we can get it figured out.

The "Method Transfer" spreadsheet got relocated when we changed the website around :oops: . You can download it here: http://www.lcresources.com/sandbox/UPLC-HPLC.xls (I've corrected the post).
-- Tom Jupille
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374
Hi Tom,

My thanks for your patience with me! Regarding the quotes, that is exactly what I meant.

Regarding the link to the HPLC method translator--Thank You!
MattM
No problem!

-- Tom
-- Tom Jupille
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374
tom jupille wrote:
Is this what you mean? If so, you first copy the text you want from the original post, then in your post click on the quote button and then paste in your text. If this is *not* what you mean, email me and we can get it figured out. wordle

The "Method Transfer" spreadsheet got relocated when we changed the website around :oops: . You can download it here: http://www.lcresources.com/sandbox/UPLC-HPLC.xls (I've corrected the post).

Great, I already know how to quote comments from you. Thank.
5 posts Page 1 of 1