Book recommendation

Basic questions from students; resources for projects and reports.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello people,

I am starting to work with chromatography and would like to recommend some books, I would like to better understand how to predict retention times according to chosen column and mobile phase and other things.

I'm sorry for my english, I'm Brazilian and I'm learning the language yet. Thank you.
Hello!

Unfortunately Paul C. Sadek' HPLC books are only useful ones I know. And they are too old :(
Best regards,
Dmitriy A. Perlow
Snyder, Kirkland and Dolan's "Practical HPLC Method Development" is still a good way to go. Apologies for any authoring errors...
ISBN-10: 047100703X
ISBN-13: 978-0471007036
Thanks,
DR
There is a list of some recommended books on our web site:

http://lcresources.com/training/LCR-books.html
-- Tom Jupille
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374
Thank you guys, I'll try to find them to buy, here in Brazil we do not have many options, only a couple of books by local authors, but they treat the basics only.
Hello GuiHn

If you are begining with hplc and you understand spanish I recommend: INTRODUCCION A LA HPLC APLICACION Y PRACTICA by Oscar Quattrocchi et al. Is an excellent book for beginners, the only drawback is that is rather old.

Best luck (Mucha suerte)

Fernando
Thanks, I'm reading a book of a brazilian writer, his name is Fernando M Lanças, is a great book for begginers like me. But, I will read this book too, thanks.
Practical Handbook of Preparative HPLC perfect for frequent use in the laboratory
Snyder, Kirkland and Dolan's "Practical HPLC Method Development", Paul C. Sadek' HPLC book, and Practical Handbook of Preparative HPLC
router 192.168.0.1 login, bullet force multiplayer
9 posts Page 1 of 1