data science related query

Basic questions from students; resources for projects and reports.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
What prerequisites one must have to learn data scientist course in depth. I mean to become perfect in all concepts?
number theory, linear algebra (vector and tensor analysis basis), theory of sets, numerical methods.

IMO these are part of mathematical courses in Universities from 1st to 4th year.
found precise response here:
http://abstrusegoose.com/249
mywave86digi wrote:
What prerequisites one must have to learn data scientist course in depth. I mean to become perfect in all concepts?

Hello,
If you want to learn data science then I would like to suggest you take once go through the courses of i2tutorial.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1117 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:50 pm