HPLC detector problems.

Basic questions from students; resources for projects and reports.

3 posts Page 1 of 1

link to image: http://postimg.org/image/u91lzinzj
Hello,
I am using an SPD-10AV detector for my HPLC. Unfortunately, I got my column positions all mixed and ended up flushing the column content into the detector. So I got a new detector and is its picture is up above. However, I don't know which wire goes to which and I am confused. Can anyone help me with this?
IsaacFre92 wrote:
Hello,
I am using an SPD-10AV detector for my HPLC. Unfortunately, I got my column positions all mixed and ended up flushing the column content into the detector. So I got a new detector and is its picture is up above. However, I don't know which wire goes to which and I am confused. Can anyone help me with this?

Image does not open
First, none of those are wires, they're tubes.
Second, what make and model is your LC?
Third, a picture that shows us the whole front of the instrument might also be helpful.
3 posts Page 1 of 1