Where to order HPLC accessories with fast delivery

Basic questions from students; resources for projects and reports.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I am newbee in the forum and it is my fist question, hence, I shortly introduce myself. I am mathematician with very-very old experience in HPLC: 20 years ago my diploma work was about chiral chromatography and its ab-initio simulations, since that time I never hold any chemical hardware and worked as numerical mathematician.

Right now our company is participating in one HPLC project. Our primary role is to collect data from sophisticated sensors and optimize experiments. From our partner we got sensors, columns, pumps, injectors, but I promised to connect everything myself. Ha... we are working in Germany. I considered that ordering capillaries, ferrules, union can be fast and easy, and placed my order at Altman analytic at middle on September, but it seems that I will get it only by the end of October or even later...

Please, advise my any reasonable shop for HPCL accessories, where delivery time is days. Like Farnell/Newark/Mouser for electronics, where, if you order it today, you will get it tomorrow, or, for oversea - one day after tomorrow. I do not need sophisticated hardware, and need something like UPP-630, UPP-702, JR-041 and similar, the only one condition, I need to know the price, and be able to order few, even one piece, pay with credit card or Paypal and get it tomorrow. We have UPS and DHL accounts, so it is not a problem to organize pickup from USA.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

IIV
Hi
I'm pretty satisfied with BGB Analytik: https://www.bgb-info.com
If they have it on stock, delivery is quite fast. Maybe get in contact with them for particular quotes and delivery times
Dear Hollow,

thank you for your kind information!

Yes, BGB seems nice, however, it is still not like Farnell.com or Mouser.com, where you know amount at stock and delivery time immediately without any additional call and can play with your components before ordering.

May be there are some US shops? If someone know, please, share this information with me.

Sincerely,

IIV
Hi

You can also check Alphacrom - they have lots of standard parts in stock - but they dont have a online-shop.

best regeards
Chris
4 posts Page 1 of 1