Finding LC/MS method validation guidlines

Basic questions from students; resources for projects and reports.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Could you please help me to find a guidelines to validate LC/MS method in our system.

Thanks
abaarali wrote:
Hi,

Could you please help me to find a guidelines to validate LC/MS method in our system.

Thanks

http://www.labcompliance.com/tutorial/m ... 3_standard
Thanks, this is the first time I apply LC/MS in our geography department. Do you think this is only apply to LC/MS and not LC/UV. I don't know why I feel that LC/MS require more attention during validation and for this I have been looking for something specific to LC/MS. Maybe I am wrong and this report can work in both.
If you determine validation parameters:
•Accuracy
•Precision
•Specificity
•Limit of detection
•Limit of quantitation
•Linearity and range
•Ruggedness
•Robustness
and they fulfil requirements for intended use than your method would be validated.
Thank you very much.
5 posts Page 1 of 1