MCGV for HP 1050 HPLC

Basic questions from students; resources for projects and reports.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys, how can I get new one or service the one I have, My instrument has a quad pump. Faris
faris wrote:
Hi Guys, how can I get new one or service the one I have, My instrument has a quad pump. Faris

*ur best option is to call customer service---get a price quote--do NOT try to do any servicing on your own you'll likely make the problem worse.
we have the old 1100 valves and we use ESSLAB they offer us a exchange on the old valve this is the company in the UK Agilent no longer offer these but as i work in the UK it is good for me i dont know if they will do this outside of UK but i wanted to share as i am new to this forum site
christophe_j wrote:
we have the old 1100 valves and we use ESSLAB they offer us a exchange on the old valve this is the company in the UK Agilent no longer offer these but as i work in the UK it is good for me i dont know if they will do this outside of UK but i wanted to share as i am new to this forum site.

Thanks, we purchased a cable converter to convert 1050 valve to 1100 from Ohio valley and we installed the 1100 in our old 1050 HPLC and work fine
faris wrote:
christophe_j wrote:
we have the old 1100 valves and we use ESSLAB they offer us a exchange on the old valve this is the company in the UK Agilent no longer offer these but as i work in the UK it is good for me i dont know if they will do this outside of UK but i wanted to share as i am new to this forum site.

Thanks, we purchased a cable converter to convert 1050 valve to 1100 from Ohio valley and we installed the 1100 in our old 1050 HPLC and work fine

this is good to know :)
5 posts Page 1 of 1