Problem with Class VP Software

Basic questions from students; resources for projects and reports.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I am using HPLC as an analysis method for part of my Masters' research project. The system is a Shimadzu and the software used is Class VP, version 6.13 SP2.
when I began using it, on completion of a run, I could select the chromatogram and press the "analyze" button on the toolbar to obtain retention time, peak height and peak area values for the respective sample.

Recently, this action does nothing. When I select the chromatogram and press "analyze" the chromatogram remains unchanged. I am wondering if anyone is familiar with the software and can offer some suggestions. It's likely I have accidentally clicked on something I shouldn't to alter the action, but I can't figure out what. Can't find the software manual anywhere, either.

Help!
hi carla , i am using shimadzu class 10A VP , i dont know is it the same software or not but i suppose it is , i had the same problem from a while
firstly you should work on ( multi chromatogram) form , it is from right click on the chromatogram,gallery then multi chromatogram then try another " analyze "
if it didnt work try to show all peaks from intergration events in the toolbar and remove all check marks from all the peaks then " analyze " and try to integrate your principle peak again
if it didnt work too and you need this peak urgently you can integrate it from ( offline processing ) and custom your report
please if any of this works with you inform me
ph.hossam.kamal@live.com
2 posts Page 1 of 1