russian translation

Basic questions from students; resources for projects and reports.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi, I am a phD student at University of Belgrade and I need translation of my phD thesis title in Russian language. The title s is: New mathematical modeling techniques and chromatographic response functions in chemometrical advancement of liquid chromatographic method development

Could anybody who knows Russian help me?
Here's what Google Translate gives:
Новые математические методы моделирования и хроматографического функций отклика в chemometrical продвижение жидкостной хроматографии развитие метода

I don't read Russian, so I have no clue how accurate that is. For what it's worth, the back-translation looked like this:
New mathematical modeling methods and chromatographic response functions in chemometrical promotion liquid chromatography method development
-- Tom Jupille
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374
Thank you, It will help!
Google translate is often very accurate, but if you need a second look I have a chemist friend in Russia I could ask to look at this. Just post back if you need more help.
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
New mathematical modeling techniques and chromatographic response functions in chemometrical advancement of liquid chromatographic method development

More correct translate would be:

Новые математические методы моделирования и хроматографические функции отклика в хемометрическом совершенствовании разработки метода жидкостной хроматоографии.
5 posts Page 1 of 1