New to HPLC Chemstation problem

Basic questions from students; resources for projects and reports.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I am relatively new to HPLC and I am working with an Agilent 1100 system comprising: Manual injector, quad pump + de-gasser, variable wavelength detector, auto fraction collector.

The issue I am having is; after I have injected the sample chemstation skips the data acquisition phase and jumps immediately to the data analysis phase without collecting any data.

Has anyone experienced this problem before/any ideas for solutions?

Best wishes,
Steven
Go to the menu item "Method" at the top of the screen, and select "Run time checklist", and make sure that data-aquisition is ticked, but nothing else. It could be that someone has made you a method that doesn't actually aquire data....
2 posts Page 1 of 1