Capped or crimped end stainless steel capillary tubing

Basic questions from students; resources for projects and reports.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum, new to Chromatography in general really. I was hoping someone might be able to help me with a quick question... On many sites I've seen stainless steel capillary tubing with crimped or capped ends, this has me wondering what are the benefits of either? Are there any disadvantages? Hopefully someone may have some input.

Thank you in advance,
Josh
It is to prevent particles entering inside the tubing , and adsorbtion of chemical vapors.

Capped tubing can be used immediately , but crimped ends must be properly cut before use.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1117 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:50 pm