MassHunter Report Builder

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey all,

I'm building custom reports in MassHunter for the EPA 525 GC-MS method I'm almost done developing, and I'm officially out of my depth with something. Specifically, I want the report to print out the Original and Final peaks and qualifiers, but to only do so when a manual integration has been performed for a given compound in a given sample. That is to say, I want this report to generate the following:

* A page of summary information for a given sample, including the TIC and a list of all analyte/QC concentrations and accuracy values
* A page with one or more sets of original/final peaks for each analyte in that sample which has been manually integrated
* The next sample summary page
* The next set of manual integrations
* Etc, etc...

Does anyone know the Data Bindings, filters, or other sorcery I need to perform in Report Builder to make that happen?
In case anyone is curious, I've got Agilent on this and hopefully will get a call back shortly about it from one of their programmer-type people. I'll update this with any information they give me when I get it.
I'm really interested to see what you can find on this. We have the exact same problem here and from what I can gather I don't even think this is possible since there is no "previous integration" value in the XML that I could find... but maybe there's some magic I haven't found yet.

That said, I also wouldn't put too much faith in Agilent's technical support on masshunter report developing. The last time I called them with something relatvely simple about developing a masshunter report (listing all qualifier ratios in the same table as the quantifier) they threw their hands up and said I should call one of their "consultants" for a fee to build it for me... I figured out the answer the next day.
DrLincoln wrote:
The last time I called them with something relatvely simple about developing a masshunter report (listing all qualifier ratios in the same table as the quantifier) they threw their hands up and said I should call one of their "consultants" for a fee to build it for me... I figured out the answer the next day.

What was the fix? I'm a beginner with report builder and am trying to list qualifier MRM transition info (S/N, area, etc.) all in one row, but having no luck. I can get it to list both qualifiers' info, but it creates another row for that compound to do this.
It might be difficult. I would try to design Excel (it may be a slow of course) Template, and in this to use filter on column Manual Integration, yes/no ! if this is not empty, then the raw and graph are included else not included.

With best,
5 posts Page 1 of 1