Chromeleon 6.60 ISO

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
We had an old PC crash and we are in a pinch. We have Chromeleon 6.60, dongle and licences, but for some reason our CD is not readable. Every PC I have tried it in says the cd is blank. Does anyone have an image of Chromeleon 6.60 they could provide me access to? It would be most appreciated.

Thermo/Dionex customer service was not help. They wanted me to upgrade to 6.8 which is set for end of life in December.
Hi,

I can send it. Can You give an email address?
Thanks alot. robbyj@gmail.com
Hallo,
Ich have also a problem with an old IC System in the Lab, the old PC crashed and we do not have the chromeleon software version 6.6 SP1. I have the dongle and Keynumber but no software. do you know where I can find Software.
Is the dongle enough for authentication?
Hello there,

We have an older Dionex LC with Waters QTof and while moving the CD of Chromeleon 6.7 got lost. We have the licence key. Does anyone have the iso file for the Chromeleon version 6.7? Thanks.
5 posts Page 1 of 1