Chromera V 3.3 software bugs

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello all,

I've been encountering some odd glitches in my new Perkin Elmer HPLC software. I'm using version 3.3 of Chromera (haven't upgraded to 3.4 yet) and I keep running into an issue where periodically when an injection begins and the chromatogram display resets I will "lose" my absorbance reading. It's as though the software just doesn't read it, and even if I let the run complete I can't see any of my data for that injection.

I talked to our perkin elmer rep, but he doesn't know of any workaround for it. I was wondering if anyone had found a particular command sequence that caused this?

Thanks a bunch,
Johnny Jisha
Hi,

I know it's been a long time since this message has been posted, but did you manage to find a solution to your problem ?
I am currently facing the same issues, but sometimes when the chromatograms aren't displayed while the analysis is running I still can find it in the post-run, and sometimes it is displayed during the run but "Image not found" in the post run... And sometimes I have the same issue as you : there are chromatograms neither during the run nor in the post-run tab.

Thank you very much,
Pauline Uring
Hi similar problems with Chromera

Did you figure out a solution?

Software will perform a run (usually a manual run, but sometimes a sequence) and seemingly at random the data will not save. I can see the absorbance graph while the run is ongoing, but afterwards it is gone... cannot pull it up in the post run analysis window. Occasionally it will save, occasionally it will delete the run. I can't figure out why.
3 posts Page 1 of 1