HELP! Does anyone have Chemstation UV-VIS?

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Our old HP computer stated clicking this morning, turns out the HD failed. Luckily we found out Chemstation GC/MS disks but for the UV/VIS all we can find are the SP1 update.

We have the license.

Does anyone have a copy of the it? We were running B.01.01.

Tried Agilent and we received 0 support for this "Legacy" product.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
1. Bad news: beginning with about Chemstation A.08, UV-Vis software was removed and placed on separate CD.

2. Good news (maybe): I have replacement media available for Chemstation A.06 and/or A.07 which includes UV-Vis software. Reasonable USA/Canada.

Post your E-mail address if interested.
Thank you, you can contact me at tech@amptechfl.com
amptechfl wrote:
Thank you, you can contact me at tech@amptechfl.com

E-mail sent.
KM-USA wrote:
1. Bad news: beginning with about Chemstation A.08, UV-Vis software was removed and placed on separate CD.

2. Good news (maybe): I have replacement media available for Chemstation A.06 and/or A.07 which includes UV-Vis software. Reasonable USA/Canada.

Post your E-mail address if interested.

Could you please help me? I also need the Chemstation UV-VIS software. My email is: ngqthiet@gmail.com
Ngqthiet wrote:
Could you please help me? I also need the Chemstation UV-VIS software. My email is: ngqthiet@gmail.com

E-mail sent.
6 posts Page 1 of 1