Area% in Integration Results?

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
I am using Agilent Chemstation B.04.03 and I would like to have the area% be displayed in the Integration -> Integration Results report. Is this possible? I've searched everywhere and I can't seem to find out what report style or default file the Integration Results is pulling from. I basically need the peak start and end time as well as the area% and I'll be good to go. Any help is appreciated.
Hello

In the report option you have tab "Quantitative Results". Just pick up %Area from drop down menu and you will see peaks area and area% on report (pick short report for less pages).

Regards

Tomasz Kubowicz
I've done what you have suggested but I also want the integration from peak start to peak finish to be on the report as well. I basically want the "Generate Percent Report" functionality from the D.03.00 or E.02.00 mass spec version of the software for the B.04.03.
Hello

In report options you have graphic/chromatogram options. You will find option with "marks for integrated peaks". It will show integration start/end on chromatogram.

Regards

Tomasz Kubowicz
4 posts Page 1 of 1