Agilent Chemstation iso needed

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

13 posts Page 1 of 1
Do you have a question? Your post is not exactly clear.
He is asking for a copyrighted version of an original Agilent ChemStation software disc. An ISO is the exact image copy of the copy protected software.
I've got media replacement CDs of Agilent Chemstation for GC and LC available reasonable, versions A.06 through A.10. Provide your E-mail address if interested.

You would need your genuine Agilent 10-digit license number to load.
E-mail sent
Do you have media for UV Chemstation A10 or A09? I have a license and an 8453 I want to bring up on a Win XP computer.
wdpayne wrote:
Do you have media for UV Chemstation A10 or A09? I have a license and an 8453 I want to bring up on a Win XP computer.

As I understand this, the UV software for 8453 is G1115AA. My Chemstation discs for A.07.01 and A.08.03 include the G1115AA and the advanced G1116AA and G1117AA software. I have no information of what Windows they would be compatible with.

But the A.9.03 and A.10.02 Chemstations do not include this software, apparently Agilent separated those out to separate discs at that time.

So what's above (and earlier versions) are all I could supply as replacement media, but maybe someone else here can help you.
For GC or LC?
Henrylozano wrote:
For GC or LC?

All those Chemstation discs I listed above support both HPLC and GC; its the Agilent 10-digit license number that enables the user to load those.
KM-USA wrote:
Henrylozano wrote:
For GC or LC?

All those Chemstation discs I listed above support both HPLC and GC; its the Agilent 10-digit license number that enables the user to load those.

are you still need it?
Sorry to jump in here. I have a HP1050 LC-DAD system, and I am also in need of HP ChemStation replacement media disc (version A.10.01). I have the license keys. Would anyone be able to help me? My e-mail is a23247325@gmail.com
Thanks!
abcd1234 wrote:
Sorry to jump in here. I have a HP1050 LC-DAD system, and I am also in need of HP ChemStation replacement media disc (version A.10.01). I have the license keys. Would anyone be able to help me? My e-mail is a23247325@gmail.com
Thanks!

E-mail sent
13 posts Page 1 of 1