EZ CHROM software

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi
The company I'm at is toying with the idea of moving from Chemstation software to EZ Chrom software marketed by VWR.
Does anyone have any feedback on the EZ Chrom software, pros', con's etc..?

I need information about any program that can controls Merck-Hitachi Elite LaChrom other than EzChrom. We found inconvenience using this software, especially in data calculation and printing.
Sidney wrote:
Hi
The company I'm at is toying with the idea of moving from Chemstation software to EZ Chrom software marketed by VWR.
Does anyone have any feedback on the EZ Chrom software, pros', con's etc..?

Hello ,

it's a good idea, the software is ok, we are working with it over years. VWR sells only EZChrom Elite and driver for their own instruments. For HP/ Agilent/ Chrompack/ Varian You need a original SSI EZChrom Elite Software. We sell this software. If You need more input, email me.

Regards

Bernd
bm

Dear Mr. Bernd,

Could you please give me information about how to print data from EZChrom via Xerox FX Document Centre 285PCL6 printer? We cannot print any document or summary reports from this printer. However, it works with Class VP Shimadzu.
Sometime the summary report cannot calculate first data from a sequence. We have tried to re-calculate and failed. But when we open the program in the next day it work properly, all data can be calculated. What should we do to overcome this inconvenience?

Regards,
SYX

syx wrote:
Dear Mr. Bernd,

Could you please give me information about how to print data from EZChrom via Xerox FX Document Centre 285PCL6 printer? We cannot print any document or summary reports from this printer. However, it works with Class VP Shimadzu.
Sometime the summary report cannot calculate first data from a sequence. We have tried to re-calculate and failed. But when we open the program in the next day it work properly, all data can be calculated. What should we do to overcome this inconvenience?

Regards,
SYX

Hello SYX,
this question is very special, normally Elite works with any network printers. May be You have a LAN problem? Because we are NOT the programmers of this software it's difficult to solve it from the far.
In my lab I'm printing in a simple LAN without a server. Is another application able to print from this PC to this Xerox p.center?

rgds
Bernd
bm

Xerox FX Document Centre 285 PCL 6 is our main and default printer in our lab. We did not find any LAN trouble. With the same computer, we can print from all softwares (Words, Excel, etc) except from EZChrom. Data from EZChrom can be printed just with Canon printer that is far far away from our lab. Please give me any advise to overcome this problem.

Best regards,
SYX
6 posts Page 1 of 1