Import iCE3 Data into Empower 3

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

Has anyone automated this process?

Export acquisition by iCE3 (https://www.proteinsimple.com/software_ice.html) into Empower 3?

I can see that there is a manual process (via Empower help - F1 is king)

Is there online documentation regarding best practices?

Tx
For automated import Waters has a piece of software called the Waters Data Converter. You can set it to watch a specific folder and it will scan every 5 or so seconds and automatically import all .cdf files in that directory. You can set it up so that all the cdf files import to a sample set with the same name as the batch name in the iCE software. You'll have to probably email Waters about the tool since its not on their website AFAIK.

For manual import I just create a process only sample set after i import the injections to the Empower project.

Is there anything specific you wanted to do beyond this?
2 posts Page 1 of 1