Empower raw data transfer

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
The HPLC system (alliance 2695) i ran my experiment on got hit by a broken detector lamp and blocked injector tubing. We had to call the technician to fix this HPLC system. Since my experiment required samples to be measured at certain data points a similar system was used (also alliance 2695). The software used is Empower. The new system has its data stored on a different computer than the HPLC system i used before, therefore i am unable to create overlays of chromatograms of different measured time points. In order to make these overlays i need to transfer the data of the used system to the pc of the old system. How do i transfer this data so that it gets placed in the sample or result set list of my project on the pc connected to the HPLC i ran all other analysis on.

tldr: HPLC system broke down, so another system used connected to different pc. software used on both pc's: Empower. Question: How do i transfer sample set/ result set data from one pc to another in order to make overlays.
you can export and restore the project from the "new" system
if you only need some data out of it, maybe create a new project, copy the needed SampleSet to this new project. Then export that projct, restore it on the old system and copy the SampleSet to the old project.
Delete the two "intermediate" project afterwards.
2 posts Page 1 of 1