Perkin Elmer Turbomass Error

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Anybody ever encountered the error below before? I'm running dual detection GCMS and GCFID.

-991 Rawfile is in error state after name/reset operation. Deleting
-991 Rawfile created in backup location. New path: C:\TurboMass\TurboMass\Ver5.4.2\Temp\TCFUNC2-20080907-001256.raw

This occurs roughly every 20 samples or so, and makes the sequence jump a sample, i.e. once the run has completed, if you open the data from sample 20 you are actually looking at the results of sample 21.

This is severely screwing up my runs and has major implications for GLP runs!
Hi, it is happy to read your post, I am suffering the same problem with turbomass software, may I ask how you solve the problem?
Thank you.
Not certain, but it sounds like your data acquisition PC is not ready for an injection when one is made.
Maybe try stopping MSD data collection before re-equilibrating the system between injections? This allows more time for full transmission of data prior to another injection being made.
Thanks,
DR
3 posts Page 1 of 1