Empower PDA

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi ,

How do you process PDA data in Empower
I have processing method which details peak angle ,threshold , peak purity plot etc
I do not want to derive channels , I want to process full plot say from 190-400nm and show contour and spectrum index of each peak in final report
I know it has to do with method set and derive channels PDA max plot but I cant get it to work !
Cant you just set your desired range in the range option in the "Purity" tab of your processing method, then when you are happy with your threshold setting you can apply the method set and purity results for each peak at your range will be populated.
If processing a sample set this way, just process as normal once your settings are saved.
Hi ,

Thanks for reply
Yep ,, got that purity threshold , peak angle etc
I canr seem to be able to process full plot ,,,

I do not want extracted wavelength

I want to process say between 190-400nm then create a report with contour plot, purity plot m spectrum plot ets,,,

do you need to process by channels ?
I have never processed a PDA run without using some kind of extracted wavelength because surely data from the whole scan would mean nothing without max absorbance for your component? I would have thought you have to extract at a particular validated wavelength, also for dual products with actives at different channels.

But for your needs, just looking at peak purity, you should be able to process with your default or normal processing method once you set your threshold, range etc but I don't know how relevant it will be because your processing method still needs to state a wavelength value of some kind.
4 posts Page 1 of 1