Empower calibration curves

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi ,

Why do I keep seeing old calibration curve data in my sample set when I try to quantify in Empower
I have clear calibration as function but then still quatifies with new and old standard data
I know it has to do with method set it is using or defaulting to but cant find solution and is pushing my patience
Clear calibration should clear the calibration curve of all data both in the processing method and default processing method and method set. Have a look at your method set, do you have some derived channel which is manipulating the data somehow?
How do you know you have old data, have you studied points in the calibration curve? Check the last few curves in your Curves tab and compare the last separate one with your current one or view differences, may give a clue as to whats suddenly different.
2 posts Page 1 of 1