MassHunter: decimal places and chromatogram areas

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
hi to all,
i'm wandering if it's possible to set the number of decimal places in area values of integrated peaks in TIC chromatograms. often, it happens that when I integrate manually peaks in chromatograms, the value of area has not decimal places.
thanks
There is a xml file in c:\users\(user name)\AppData\roaming\Agilent_Technologies\ (the file is appsettings.xml or something similar). With notepad you can open this file and change number of digits after decimal point, but please do a backup of this file
Thank you very much for answering to my question. unfortunatelly, i can't find this file. probably, the path is not proper to my pc.
3 posts Page 1 of 1