help finding chemstation

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello all, I acquired an hp 5890 along with an msd 5972A. The issue is that I am looking at the agilent website, and the software seems to have been discontinued.

I believe I need chemstation software G1701BA B.02.00 or earlier revisions based on this https://www.agilent.com/cs/agilent/en-us/support/software-informatics/massspec-workstations/gc-msd-chemstation-software/msdproductivitychemstationrev. If anyone

If anyone could help me out that would be great. Thanks in advance.
I can supply G1701AA on CD disc very reasonably; replacement media - you'd need to use your own Chemstation license number.

If interested, post your E-mail address and I'll contact you, as there is no private messaging on this site.

Mrs. KM-USA would like me to ditch all my 5890 parts, so I'm having a "fire sale" on those. See list and pictures here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27106&p=311644#p311644
KM-USA wrote:
I can supply G1701AA on CD disc very reasonably; replacement media - you'd need to use your own Chemstation license number.

If interested, post your E-mail address and I'll contact you, as there is no private messaging on this site.

Mrs. KM-USA would like me to ditch all my 5890 parts, so I'm having a "fire sale" on those. See list and pictures here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27106&p=311644#p311644

I think that product number/version may work. I do not know if my GC has a serial number or if its suppose to have one, but my MS does have its own serial. Anyways, you can email me at: derkvsu@yahoo.com

And sure, I'll look at your sale. Thanks
I responded by E-mail.
4 posts Page 1 of 1