serve connection trouble galaxie workstation

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi
I've a varian CP 3380 GC working with the software Galaxie Workstation, today when I tried to open the software a trouble message was send.
The message said: ‘Server connection: Unable to connect: EnxPooledTransportException during logon procedure:
NexusDB: <unnamed TnxWinsock Transport instance>: Cannot locate or connect to network server
Looking informatio found that a possible solution is to run a tool called: 'fixGalaxieServerSettings.exe’ but I can find it.
Someone can help me?
Thank you
Hi, did you get a copy of the tool and have you fixed the issue?
Hi Bob,

We are looking at old message strings related to issues with HPLC Varian Galaxie software issue.

I saw that you had a posted a solution to this problem that we are having while logon and shows "server connection unable to connect enxpooled transportexception during logon procedure at 142E830: NexusDB: <unnamed TnxWinsockTransportinstance>: cannot locate or connect to network server. [$2C0E/11278]" error.

So, If you have this file "fixGalaxieServerSettings.exe", please send us at madankumar.arumugam@unmc.edu. If
you don't have the file, any insights on how to get it Or send us the solution to solve this issue.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
3 posts Page 1 of 1