Ignore blank values?

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Ignore blank values is an option when setting limits on system suit fields or custom fields (with or without summary). I read in the tech notes of Waters that limit checking doesn't work with intersample summary custom fields no matter what is ticked(either set to Ignore Blank or deselect Ignore Blank) and I haven't heard any follow up since. Is this still the case does anyone know? Because I have several intersample summary cfs that I require limit checking on.
Hi

I am no expert on CF have you tried this for blank correction :

SAME.%.SAME.AVE(Area)-B1.%.SAME.AVE(Area)

Where B1= blank label

Then another CF with Intersample criteria
THanks for the reply but I actually mean the "Ignore Blank Values" field of the Limits tab in my processing method and not subtracting blank in my samples.
3 posts Page 1 of 1