Are calibration standards considered "weight adjusted"?

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I have a formula that requires Area of Sample/Weight Adjusted Area of Bracketing Standard * Conc of standard, so the Amount calculation. If I account for the weight of the standard in my concentration value in the component editor is that essentially weight adjusted? My standard is 50mg in 100mls purity 99.7%, then a dilution of 5 into 50mls for the final standard volume.

So the value in my component editor is (50/100)*(99.7/100)*(5/50)*1000 = 4.985 mcg/mL.

Therefore my sample weights are typically 150mg so I enter this in the SampleWeight field as 150000 to match the mcg unit.

Is this considered weight adjusted? My Excel sheet currently multiplies the area of my active peak in each bracketing standard by the theoretical standard weight and divides by actual standard weight.
"Adjusted" no. They are expressed in the actual units used to measure them.
2 posts Page 1 of 1