Chromeleon SST calculation help

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello Everyone,

I was trying to calculate a standard agreement (or also called standard accuracy) as a SST parameter. The formula is ((peak area 1*standard weight 2)/(peak area 2*standard weight 1))*100.

I was able to have the software automatically obtain the weights amount within the amount table and the peak area of the first injection of standard from the chromatogram using this line in the SST table:

(peak.area*peakTab.amount(2))/(2.0788*peakTab.amount(1))*100

This calculation has the first injection as "sample condition".
However, as you can see, the peak area (2.0788) from the second standard injection cannot be automatized.
Do you have ANY idea on how to overcome this problem?

Thank you
Hi ,
Create separate tables for standard S1 and S2 detailing weight and area

add user defined (cellA/cellb*celld/cellc)

cells for this information must not change

Add in a simple pass /fail acceptance criteria :

=IF(AND(Ref> 98,ref<102),"pass","fail") and/or Round factor
I am using Chromeleon 6.80 but unfortunately i don't think i have this option. Do you have any snagit? I'm not good at programming so that would be helpful.

Also, the possibility to put a "between" 98.0 and 102.0 would be better since right now we have twice the same line. One >98.0 and the other <102.0.
I tried but probably am doing something wrong.

Thanks again
Hi ,

to do this you will need report publisher option available and admin rights
4 posts Page 1 of 1