Empower Review /Processing

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi ,
I have played about with some DAD data on Empower (extracting wavelength etc)
Now every time I review a sample set the Method and processing method for DAD is default and PDA (Bottom right of Empower screen ), even when system is not PDA or GC or GCHS

I ve tried a number of things to correct this with no success
I cannot process either , when review result set it just has = sign and sample set name ,, no data

Thanks
hi think I figures it out

not sure how I did this but here is the solution :

From the Options menu select Method Set Options

The Method Set Options dialogue box opens. This lets you pick a Method Set that will be automatically applied to the data when you open Review. The Method Set you select must contain a derived channel for a specified wavelength (or MaxPlot) and a Processing Method for this to work properly. The first option tells Empower to open and apply the Acquisition Method Set, the Method Set used when you injected the samples.

This was set to DAD as default
2 posts Page 1 of 1