Analysis of size exlcusion chromatograms in Empower 2

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I am running samples using a size exclusion column, which has been calibrated with standards and now I am using it to analyse the molecular weight distribution of protein hydrolysates.

I want to calculate the area of the chromatograms between two specific elution times; i.e., what the are is between elution time 10.30 and 11.20, 11.20 and 12.60, and so on. I can do it manually, by integrating the curve and then moving the peak marks.

My question is, is there any way to set an analysis method that can do this automatically?

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards :mrgreen:
I think you need the GPC option for that.
Thanks,
DR
2 posts Page 1 of 1