Empower default (column) view

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
At work we have many projects within the Empower database and I am wondering if there is a way to set a "default view" for all projects?

For instance, I'd like to achive two things:

1. In the Sample set window: To have the "Blank" column in the "Sample set" always visible.
2. In the Review window: To have "System suitabiliy" option checked by default (same void volume) and EP Plate count field visible by default.

I feel there has to be a better way than repeating this every time I run a sample set in a different project.
Nope, but you may be able to copy said preferences from project to project.
Thanks,
DR
DR,

copy how?

My only idea so far was to make (and save) a Table preference in the Samples window and then load it through "Apply Table preferences option". And repeat that for every project. Since we have 100+ projects I would really appreciate a shortcut where Table preference could be copied from project to project.

As for Review preferences, well same idea in a way. Create a processing method with the desired columns and set SST fields and then copying that to every project we have. User would then load the appropriate method set and this default processing method.

p.s. DR, I really appreciate your help on many topics I post. I feel that Empower has many tools inside it and it's nice to have some help understanding the software better to make work more efficient.
3 posts Page 1 of 1