HP 1090 Software; chemstation A10 and lower?

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Just dug out an old HP 1090 HPLC. After some research, I need a chemstation software A10.0X.XX or lower for it. It can also work on B 04.01, but it doesn't seem as reliable. Anyways, where can I get the software? keep in mind I don't have a license number. Any info would help, thanks.
I can provide Chemstation A.10 and lower version replacement media (CD) but you'd need to purchase a license number or obtain a license number. Sometimes HP/Agilent installer would put the sticker with this on the unit itself.

It's too bad, as Agilent "somewhere" had recorded which serial number of instrument had which license number when brand new. Just likely that no one at Agilent wants to hunt that down.
KM-USA wrote:
I can provide Chemstation A.10 and lower version replacement media (CD) but you'd need to purchase a license number or obtain a license number. Sometimes HP/Agilent installer would put the sticker with this on the unit itself.

It's too bad, as Agilent "somewhere" had recorded which serial number of instrument had which license number when brand new. Just likely that no one at Agilent wants to hunt that down.

Getting the replacement media would be nice. I still have no access to the license number. Where can I get one though? I know Agilent won't sell them for older versions of chemstation. I was looking all day for any stickers, on the instrument and old PCs we have, but nothing.

Here is my email: Jackkellyanderson@gmail.com

I am a student of yours KM-USA, your posts on chromforum are very helpful.

Thanks for your assistance,

Jack
HP/Agilent ChemStation for LC Rev A.10 with either 2D or 2D plus 3D spectral licenses are available for sale at this link: http://www.hplctools.com/recond.htm
Make sure you have the right HP brand HPIB card and legacy computer with XP Pro to run it.

Do not use B.04 series as you will need to change EVERYTHING!
4 posts Page 1 of 1