Custom field search-Result Set Only

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
If the search order of a custom field is set to Result Set Only and you open up your sample set, review injections, and there is a blank cell under the custom field name, is that because you haven't processed a result yet and therefore there is no result to report?

Because in other runs in my project I can see a value for the custom field even when in sample set review mode but I'm guessing its just taking a result from a result set and not the actual current injections I have reviewed?
Maybe - or it could be an unrelated problem (forgetting to add a summarize custom fields line to a SSM where summary CFs are in use).
Thanks,
DR
I did have the summarize custom fields at the end of the sample set, it must be connected to the search order as I have checked a previous project where there were summary custom fields and I didn't get any results when I opened up the raw data in sample set(just blank cells) but the values were there for the result set.
3 posts Page 1 of 1