DIAMIR

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi...sorry for my bad english...
I have a "little" problem... few times ago I had start to work with an HPLC coupled with an elettrochemical detector (coulochem, ESA). The integration system is managed by the software DIAMIR. the last week I had a problem with the method that was created by other reserchers (that now are "disappeared"...)
Now I need to create a new method but I not succeed to find the user manual for the sofware DIAMIR...
Anyone know where is possible to find the manual???
Many thanks!!!!
oliversacks

p.s. forgive me if I have posted this message in an unappropriate section of this Forum forgive...

The company which produced the software is now part of Varian.

http://www.varianinc.com/cgi-bin/nav?/

Varian does not sell the software anymore, but may be able to provide copies of manuals.

ok...thank you...
I have contacted by mail Varian...but I not have still received an answer...Now I try to contact Varian by tel...I hope that I will have their attention...
If anyone in this Forum uses this program and has the PDF user manual, please contact me...eventually to send me him via mail...
thank you,
Oliversacks
3 posts Page 1 of 1