Aplogies for access problems

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I'd like to apologize to all of you who have been having problems accessing the Forum over the past several days (if it's any consolation, I'm having the same problems). I've gone back and forth with the support people from the Internet Service Provider; they alway assure me that the "problem has been solved" (which is always is -- for a couple of hours!) Evil or Very Mad .

I'm reluctant to switch to another ISP, because that will certainly limit access for 24-48 hours, but I may do that later this week if the problem doesn't get resolved.

In the meantime, thank you for your patience (if you're reading this, you did manage to get through at least once!)

-- Tom Jupille / Admin
-- Tom Jupille
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374

After almost a week of e-mails from the "support" people at the hosting service, they finally admitted that they had throttled access because they were having problems on that server!

As of now, (4:40 PM US Pacific Time), things seem to be working OK again.

So, thank you for your patience, and thank you for supporting the Forum and making it a great resource for support and information about chromatography.
-- Tom Jupille
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374
2 posts Page 1 of 1