Chemstation batch file

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
HI...
I'm hoping someone can help with this problem. I'm using chemstation to analyze and report large amounts of data. To do this, i'm using the batching feature. I was analyzing the first half of my data (i was doing that while the HPLC was running) when I inadvertantly saved the batch file. Now the HPLC runs are complete, but when I go to open the batch file to analzye all my data together, only the partial dataset comes up (basically the first half of the set that I saved earlier.) How can I batch the *entire* dataset??! Why is Chemstation so confusing!? HAHAH, can you help me or have you seen a problem like this before and have any ideas?

THANKS!

Have you tried opening the batch from the beginning again and re-running it? For example, load batch, then select your data filename (the first filename.b is your original sequence run), select runs for bath processing (select all). This should rerun the entire set of data.
2 posts Page 1 of 1