Chromeleon Data Export NEED HELP PLEASE

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Greetings,

I am using Chromeleon to control an Ultimate 3000 system. I need to export the data from Chromeleon to our centralized Target server. This would be no problem except the Chromeleon data export tool is faulty and Dionex America seems completely incapable of fixing it for me. Perhaps if I spoke German I might be able to work this out with them...

Here's what happens. The ANDI CDF files exported by Chromeleon are read by Target, except for some reason Chromeleon decides to randomly assign a scaling factor to the files. Target dutifully reads the scaling factor. All would be well, except some of my calibration runs are assigned, by Chromeleon, one scaling factor while the rest get another factor. Thus, the data is unusable.

Since Dionex can't help me, maybe someone out there knows how to parse ANDI CDF files so I can give them all a consistent scaling factor.

Possible?

Evan L. Cooper

I know my way round AIA files.

Please tell me your e-mail address so we can get in touch.

As I'm very busy I won't get to that problem until Saturday morning.

Any updates?

I can't help you when we don't get in touch ;)
Hi Evan,
This sounds like a known issue with an older patch for the UltiMate 3000 Variable wavelength detector. Fixes are available and we can easily provide you with one once we know your software/instrument configurations. Please send me an email so that we can start working on this. You can reach me at fraser.mcleod@dionex.com.

Regards,

Fraser
Fraser McLeod
Product Manager Chromatography Software
Dionex
4 posts Page 1 of 1