How to get TAC with Agilent ChemStation

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone, I have a question of that
How to get total adsorbance chromatography with Agilent Chemstation software ? My instrument equipped with a DAD.

It is obsered that only max. 5 wavelength chanels of UV data could be presented in the report.

Thanks.

I'm not certain exactly what TAC is, but if it involves the full 3D spectrum, the Chemstation 3D spectral software for the DAD should have some data outputs, but I haven't played with it.

Once upon a time HP used to sell the Chemstation 3D spectral software as a separate package with it's own licence code. Agilent should be able to advise If the 3D spectral software is needed for TAC, and how to configure it.

If the above isn't relevant, I apologise, and please keep having fun.

Bruce Hamilton

In case you want to get a response for a peak at any wavelenght, just specify the desired wavelenght in a middle of the desired range and the bandwidth corresponding to this range (not sure if it should be a half?). Thus for 200-400 nm range you put 300 nm wavelenght and 200 nm bandwith to record peaks which absorb at any wavevelnght in this range
3 posts Page 1 of 1