EZChrom 3.2

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello All,

I would like to ask about your opinion about modern looking EZChrom 3.2 Agilents product.
For it seems like old bugs in the modern and refurbished box.
At the beggining I met so many problems with the cotrolling projects paths and folders under this version.
Do you know any new problems in compare of 3.1.7 version wich seems to more stable the 3.2? :x

JaroCzajka
Hi,

I have not touched the 3.2 myself but reportedly a number of fixes were released quite soon after the 3.2 product release.

If you have access to the Agilent Support Pages you should see if any of the fixes relates to the problems you are experiencing.

I am still running 3.1.7 and I am happy with the stability.

JW
Applied Instruments
http://www.applied-instruments.com
We switched from Chemstation to EZChrom 3.1.7. but I really lack some functionality of CHS. Does anybody knows how to obtain chromatographic reports which looks like CHS "GLP+Short"? I tried to create own Advanced report but there is no possibility how to insert fields with Module and its Serial Number, instrument start and stop parameters (TCC tempareature, PMP pressure...). I must improve my knowledge of Visual Basic.:cry:
Second problem is that I`m not able to set Agilent 1100 HPLC into "repair positions" (such as needle replacement, WL calibration...) without Control Module.

I hope that my written english is understandable :lol:
3 posts Page 1 of 1