Chromeleon 6.8 communication with alliance 2489

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello to everybody,
In my Lab there’s an Alliance 2695 with a 2489 detector. Differently for 2487 where Chromeleon give us a 100% compatibility, with 2489 there’s some limitations like impossibility to have manual injection (from the panel) or blank command..
Do you know how can I resolve these problems?
Thank’s a lot.
Is your problem just that you can't access the manual injection from the panel or another function that you want to access?

Chromeleon is extremely powerful and you write almost anything into the script, if you don't want to share your secrets or not familiar with Chromeleon script ask your Thermo Rep. to give you a hand with your Chromeleon problem
It’s from the panel for driver compatibility..
The injection started, without the acquisition of the 2489.
I'll set up a virtual device on monday and try to reproduce the problem, afterwards i might be able to help you
Thank’s a lot!!
5 posts Page 1 of 1