EZchrom Elite software needed

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
I need EZchrom Elite software for Agilent Micro GC490, does anyone have this software.
Ask your agilent rep, i don't think it is that old that it counts as freeware or is treated like that.
Do you need the complete software or just the add on. do you know which version you want?
Hi All

We have the same need today about EZchrom Elite Software

May you let us know how you solve your requirement?

Any recommendation to download this software?

Thanks
Do you need the complete software or just the add on. do you know which version you want? for example 3.2.1 or 3.3.2 etc. you can also contact me on alisrizvi@gmail.com.

The add On either have HP Micro GC of Micro GC 3000 or Agilent MTI Micro GC.

Thanks
5 posts Page 1 of 1