Unable to view data on Agilent HPLCs

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
We are unable to view any data that has been previously collected on Agilent HPLC instruments
Jagan90 wrote:
We are unable to view any data that has been previously collected on Agilent HPLC instruments

Now we are informed about your inability :-)
No relevant details included. Is it a puzzle for us :-)
Sorry About that. Here you go with the details in clear.

We could see the data in the AIC server but could see the data missing when loaded from control panel.

The sequence has run successfully on the instrument but the data is not visible from the Chemstation software.
Hello

If you have Open Lab configured with server it is probably configuration issue.
Try to run sequence as standalone (just LC-PC) and see if it works. If it works you have to take a look at network/server settings.

Regards

Tomasz Kubowicz
Can you open data files from ChemStation when you copy them to the local disk ?
Jagan90 wrote:

Sorry. It's MY fault - ask my old pointy-haired boss. Even though I never had even learned how to type, any computer/software issues were due to my use.
6 posts Page 1 of 1