Agilent 1100 and MassLynx 4.1

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I've been running samples with an Agilent 1100 LC system and Waters ZQ MS with masslynx software for the past few months. Recently, the turbo pump in the MS died, so I'm waiting on quotes for a new MS. However, I'd like to be able to run samples with only the LC, in the mean time. I'm not really sure how to do that within Masslynx because it forces me to choose tune/MS methods on the sample list. However, even if I were to create a tune method that kept the heaters off, I can't get the MS system in operate mode because the vacuum pump won't stay on, so it won't run samples.

How do I go about programming it to run through just the LC? or is that even possible with MassLynx?
Hello

You just need to configure MassLynx again (without MS) and create LC methods from scratch.

Regards

Tomasz Kubowicz
2 posts Page 1 of 1