Empower keyboard shortcuts

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Does anyone have a list of Empower keyboard shortcuts? If such thing even exists.

I'm new at using this software and sometimes I feel quite frustrated at the amount of clicks that I have to make for a certain action.

For instance, instead of clicking Apply Method Set in the Review window it would be much handier if a certain "Apply" shortcut would exist.

-David
The Apply Method Set is a shortcut already (button with the arrow in it) BUT it wont work if your injections are selected out of sequence.
If you select a group if standards and samples and only start your review from the middle injection, apply method set only works on that injection and the following injections but not the previous ones.
There are some shortcuts but I don't know the list either. There are some very knowledgeable people on this forum and I am sure they will give you information on this.
2 posts Page 1 of 1