Chemstation B.01.03 SR1 - HELP!

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
We have an old agilent 6300 ion trap MS and agilent 1200 LC. Our workstation hard drive failed. we are attempting to reboot software on a refurbished windows xp. The 6300 ion trap requires Chemstation B.01.03 SR2 installed, which we have, but B.01.03 SR1 must be installed first. We do not have a copy of B.01.03 SR1. Agilent cannot locate a copy and has been little help with this older instrument. Desperately trying to locate a copy of B.01.03 SR1. Please help!!
Might be worth checking with one of the 3rd party service providers to see if any have a copy kicking around. I don't know who to steer you toward for LC-MS. Geoff Wilson does GC-MS but I'm not sure if he does LC. Roger Atchley might be another one to ask.

You might be in a better place if your license is good for the version you need, since you just need the media.
hi ben,
thanks for your reply. i do have a license for this software, just looking for the install files. I have reached out to a few local 3rd part equipment companies (greater Boston area), but no luck yet. I do have the ion trap software up and running, but we won't be able to have chemstation integrated unless we install this specific version. I may just set up chemstation to run just the LC and trap software to run MS methods without integration in chemstation. just use a remote cable to send start/stop signals to the mass spec. thanks again for your reply.
3 posts Page 1 of 1