New PC on PE clarus 500, MS wont connect!! Help!!

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

we needed to replace our PC and have reinstalled the turbomass software on windows XP. Our problem is that the GC configures fine, but the MS wont register, the MS itself keeps beeping and the network connection on the PC cycles from being connected to unconnected every few seconds. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We use this kit for teaching and term starts in a few weeks!!
I am having a similar issue, please advise if you found a solution?

I know the ip settings need to be correct and i checked in the hosts file to verify the ip address of the mass spec. I can ping it, but i dont get a chime nor does it connect. My version of turbomass may not be correct, as i have a copy of 5.4 but my installation certificate paper copy is for 4.5.

Would you be willing to exchange software disc images to see if either one would help? I bought this machine second hand for our lab and i am hopeful to get it running soon, any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Ian
I finally got my setup working, please let me know if you need help as i am pretty sure of the few issues in my way of getting it running.

-Ian
Hi Ian,

I have the same Jen's problem: [i]"the GC configures fine, but the MS wont register, the MS itself keeps beeping and the network connection on the PC cycles from being connected to unconnected every few seconds"...
I have the original PC Workstation with Turbomass 5.0 installed.
How did you solved your problem? Can you give me an help to fix my problem?

Thanks

Mattia
[youtube][youtube][youtube][/youtube][/youtube][/youtube]
ianhb wrote:
I finally got my setup working, please let me know if you need help as i am pretty sure of the few issues in my way of getting it running.

-Ian
5 posts Page 1 of 1